Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super Bowl- A Chance For A Championship


Well, it all comes down to the Super Bowl Sunday. I have been in the DDDC challenge for the past 10 weeks and am looking to finish the deal on Sunday. I have trailed Dan Weiss most of the year, but overtook him the past few weeks. He ended up tying me up during the week of the Division Championships. Whoever wins this week will win the Championship in it's inaugural year. Let me say this, I let Dan back in the hunt after picking the Eagles over the Cardinals. It comes down to this:


Steelers win, I win the title. Cardinals win, Dan wins. Heading into this Sunday, I like my chances big time. Here are a few reasons why:


  • The Steelers have the best defense in the NFL

  • The Cardinals are way to streaky

  • Big Ben

  • The Steelers have been there before

  • The Cardinals won't put up 30 this week

I really do like Kurt Warner, but I just don't think they have enough to beat the Steelers. Come Monday morning it will no longer be called the DDDC. It will be called the CDDD.


GO STEELERS

No comments: