Friday, January 16, 2009

NFL Predictions- Week 10 Conference Finals

Well, it has come down to the Final 4 in the NFL. I have a one game lead over Dan heading into the Sunday games. These two games are going to be up for grabs. I have had a hard time deciding who I'm picking this week.

AFC Championship:
Ravens at Steelers- I really had a tough time with this one. Both teams are great defensively, they play hard and it will be a smash mouth four quarters of football. Both these teams hate each other. I had to go with the experience at the QB position in this one. Joe Flacco has been good, but he is no Big Ben. I like the Steelers to march on.

NFC Championship:
Eagles at Cardinals- This was another tough game to pick. I like the Kurt Warner story and what he has provided for his team. Nobody picked them to win a game in the playoffs and now they are hosting the Championship game. I like their chances at home, but I figured I would go against Dan and hope to wrap up my title this week. Donovan McNabb was benched earlier in the year, the Philly media had him and Andy Reid on their way out of town, and now they are playing the best football in the NFL. McNabb deserves a title this year and could get one.

Super Bowl: Steelers vs Eagles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G-A-R-B-A-G-E!!!! You might go 0-2....can't wait for Chinese.

Anonymous said...

you know I"m just messing with you!