Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Trip To Notre Dame




This past Saturday Jill and I headed to South Bend to watch the Irish take on Seton Hall in men's basketball. This was a big trip because it was the first time my wife had ever been on the Notre Dame campus. We headed out in the bad weather and made it there about five minutes before tip-off. To be honest, I was a little nervous because I didn't know if Jill would like it or not. Let's just say as the game got interesting, Jill was with me clapping, yelling, and being a big part of the ND faithful! By the way, my parents got her a ND jacket for Christmas so now she is an official Irish fan!


The Irish pulled it out by nine and we left happy. My friends gave me tickets the day before (great seats, like 9 rows off the floor). After the game we headed to University Park Mall for a little while before heading to supper at Carabba's. I had never been to Carabba's before. We both enjoyed a good meal and we will visit there again. After supper we had to get some ice cream at Coldstone. It was a great time and I hope my wife will go back with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's try for a football game together this fall! Welcome to the Irish fan club, Jill! ~Leslie