Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Dog Maddie




My wife has a Golden Retriever named Maddie. Well, let's just say I am getting used to Maddie, and she is getting used to me. Maddie is a fun loving dog. She loves to play with her tennis balls and ropes. We have a good time with those things. Maddie has adjusted to me pretty good, except she snores some at night and likes to hangout outside my bathroom in the morning waiting on me to get out. She is a great dog, MOST of the time!


When we were on our Honeymoon, Maddie stayed with Jill's aunt and uncle. We found out that Jill's aunt had her Subway sandwich eaten by the Madster when she walked away for a brief moment. Well, I told my wife that I hope that never happened to me! Well, we were just talking about that story recently. My wife fixed these awesome turkey and cheese sandwiches and I was getting ready to have my second one. Well, I was sitting on the couch and I went to grab the remote, and guess what? You got it!!!!! Maddie stole and ate my sandwich in like 2 seconds.... let's just say I WAS NOT HAPPY!!!! I have learned a valuable lesson, NEVER leave any food close to the dog even when you are right there. I need to guard my food at all times. Overall, I am enjoying my new dog and I think she is enjoying her new Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig and Jill, She is adorable! Have you guys seen Marley and Me? We have some Marley incidents here, too. We want to come to your place and go out in Ft. Wayne with you SOON. Love you two, Leslie