Friday, January 9, 2009

NFL Playoff Predictions- Week 2

With only 7 games left, I have a two game lead on Dan. I like my chances heading down the stretch. This week offers a few challenges, but again, I have some room to work with.

Ravens at Titans- I like the way the Ravens have been playing, but I think they will be tired from a short week. The Titans have played pretty well all year. Having a bye will help them survive.
Chargers at Steelers- I like the way the Chargers have bounced back. I'm a little nervous if Big Ben doesn't play. However, the Steelers are a tough out at home.
Cardinals at Panthers- With no Boldin for the Cardinals, this will be the biggest blowout of the weekend. The Panthers may be my pick to get to the Super Bowl in the NFC.
Eagles at Giants- The Eagles are playing the best right now out of the two and I don't think the Giants have what it takes to win another title. The only reason I am picking the Giants here is because they are playing at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be prepared to go 1 for 4. Chargers will win, Ravens will win, and Eagles are hot, they'll win. Once again, garbage picks....