Monday, January 5, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever


This Christmas will be one I will never forget. On December 27, I married the most wonderful woman in the world! I married Jill Bause, now of course Helfrich, at my church in Nappanee. It was an amazing day! Pastor Justin Lamason did a great job with the ceremony and my buddy Chris Atkins sang for us at the wedding.




It all started last February when Jill and I met and I basically knew after the first few dates that God had brought me the woman of my dreams! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! She is a ton of fun to be around, she laughs a ton (at me mostly), she is HOT, and most importantly, she loves Jesus with all her heart! I am so very thankful that God brought someone so amazing in my life that I can spend the rest of my life with. God is so good!




My buddies Marty, Dan, Denny and Chris, along with my brother Kevin were in my wedding party. It was great to be able to hangout with them and have them be a big part of this special day in our lives. It was also wonderful to have our family and friends share in this special day. Jill and I want to express our thanks to each of you that made this day so special.


Our Christmas went really fast as we had lots to do before the big day. We then headed to Allegan, Michigan for our honeymoon which was awesome. I will be posting more on that soon.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

YEAH!! Finally some Jill on this blog!! :) ha ha ha We are so happy for you two!! Congratulations, again!!