Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions 2009

It is that time of the year again to talk about new resolutions in my life. In the past, I have done a pretty good job of sticking to my guns. After thinking about this year's goals, I think I can do these main three things. Here they are:
1. No Pop- I don't drink much pop anyway, but this still is challenging. I went 2 1/2 years without pop and know that it isn't good for me.
2. No Fries- Now this goal is going to be really hard for me. I really do like fries a lot! I order these a lot when I go out to eat. My wife has gone 9 years without them, I don't see how she does it! This will be a tough one.
3. Work Out 5 Days a Week- I really do like to lift and workout. I am in pretty good shape, but would love to be in the best shape of my life this year. I have started the year off right so far and am looking forward to seeing what working out and eating healthier will do for me. It helps that my wife also likes to eat healthy also!

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

Are you seriously gonna give up cheese fries at the Outback?!?!? Oh, so tempting....

Anonymous said...

I love reading "my wife"... so so so happy for you two. Love you both! ~Leslie