Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Champions


What a game last night! The Pittsburgh Steelers, the team I predicted to win the Super Bowl defeated the Arizona Cardinals 27-23 last night. This was a great game. The Steelers took a 17-7 halftime lead before the Cardinals came all the way back to take a 23-20 lead with a little over 2 minutes left. At that point, I thought my team would lose and Dan would win the first annual DDDC championship. Luckily, the Steelers have Big Ben and now a big receiver in Antonio Holmes. Holmes made an incredible catch with :35 left to give the Steelers the win!


I just wanted to briefly comment on how awesome the 1st ever DDDC challenge has been. I looked forward to picking the games every week. Earlier in the year, it looked like Dan would run away with it. I started picking up steam four or five weeks ago. It was all on the line last night: Dan picked the Cardinals, I picked the Steelers. Whoever won the game, was the champion. Watching the game with Dan last night made it fun because both of our teams gave a good showing. Like I said last week, next year maybe it will be called the CDDD Challenge!

No comments: