Tuesday, November 6, 2007

DA CHEATERS


Well, as you all know the Patriots beat my Colts 24-20 Sunday in a match-up between the only 2 good teams in the NFL. Now, I haven't really commented on the Patriots all year, but I am ready to start now.


First of all, as a kid I was a huge Steelers fan and I hated the Cowboys. Now, I can honestly say, I hate the Patriots way more than I ever disliked the Cowboys.


Here is just a brief statement on those New Englanders:


1. They are cheaters. You think Barry Bonds deserves an asterik by his home run record. Did you hear what Don Shula said today? The Patriots also deserve one for their cheating ways. Who knows how long they have been doing this.

2. They have a jerk as a head coach. Did you see how he approached Tony Dungy after the game. Yeah, pretty much blew him off!

3. I can't stand Tom Brady or Randy Moss.

4. Their organization doesn't have much class, unlike the Colts who have a ton of it!

5. Out of all teams, my good friend decides to like the Patriots the week before they play the Colts.

6. Indy didn't even have four of their regular players and still should have won.

7. They aren't going undefeated.

8. The Colts WILL pay them back in the AFC Championship game.


The bottom line is that the Patriots are the most hated team in the NFL.

No comments: