Friday, November 16, 2007

A Busy Week

As basketball season begins, I feel like my weeks just go by so quickly. Actually, I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. Where has 2007 gone anyway?

Here is a brief run-down of my week:

Monday: Started off the week with an early basketball practice. Talk about coming off of a weekend by getting up early....rough!

Tuesday: This was pretty much my only "regular" day. School and then worked out.

Wednesday: Another early practice, followed by school and then a great night of church.

Thursday: This was the craziest day of all
  • 7 AM Practice
  • School
  • Off to some friends for a quick supper
  • Back to the school at 5:30 to get ready for our Faculty Basketball game against Leesburg
  • 6-8:30 Basketball Game (Food A Thon)

The Food A Thon game was a super turn out. Our gym was packed, our stage was packed, there were people standing..I have never seen anything like it. It was a fun night all around as the game went well, many prizes were given out, and the best thing of the night is that our Community got behind this night and brought over 4,000 pounds of food for our community. It was a great night.

Friday: Today was a normal day. School, and then off to the gym for a workout.

I am looking forward to the weekend. I am headed to see the dreadful Irish play thier final home game against Duke tomorrow. If we don't beat the Blue Devils....it could get UGLY!

Always look forward to Sunday and all the fun I have with church activities.

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Wow, 4000 pounds!!! That's the first I heard the total! AMAZING!! Huskies rock!