Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What I'm Thankful For: Part 3

Part 3: My Church

As I am doing this series on What I'm Thankful For, my church, Nappanee Missionary Church is right at the top of my list.

I have been attending NMC for the past 3 years and it has been 3 of the best years of my life spiritually. Pastor Dave is a great pastor who constantly challenges me with his messages and is also a great leader. I have also met so many great people through youth group and small groups that are some of my best friends.

I look forward to every Wednesday and Sunday because I am hungry to hear the word of God. NMC has been so good for me spiritually, as well as emotionally.

I don't know where I would be in my life if it wasn't for my church. I am very blessed to have NMC in my life and look forward to what this church has for HIS Kingdom!

No comments: