Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, I survived the short three day school week and it is now time for a nice little break.

As Thanksgiving comes tomorrow, I hope we all take the time and really stop and give thanks for all that we have in our lives. I know that I take things for granted sometimes and I don't thank God enough for the things in my life.

I want this Thanksgiving to be different. I want to start my day off tomorrow in prayer for just all the things I am thankful for. I highlighted a few things in the past week I am really thankful for but there are so many more.

My hope and prayer is that Thanksgiving will be much more than just eating a ton of turkey and watching football all day long. Let me know what you are most thankful for.'

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

It's hard to pick just one thing to be "thankful" for but other than the obvious family, friends, and especially my children I must say most of all I am thankful for my eyes being opened over the past two years to completely looking outside of my own "little world". Church had a series on this awhile back called "Little Me, Big World" and it was taking place during our process of "waiting for Ari". Guatemala changed our lives forever! I can't help but feel blessed when I look in my boys' eyes and especially those of my "brown eyed girl". God is good and I truly saw his presence during our time in waiting and in Guatemala!! I am very thankful this year for the wonderful BIG family that I have:-)