Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. We really haven't had much of a Fall yet, but the past few days sure do feel like it.

I am on Fall Break now and it feels so good to just relax and be able to do some things I want to do.

Slept in today until 10, then went out for lunch, then spent 3 hours at the gym this afternoon. It was a really good afternoon.

I look to do about the same thing tomorrow before I head to the Sectional Football game tomorrow night at DeKalb.

I am looking forward to basketball season, hard to believe it gets started on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frich! Up in your neck of the woods alot lately. Grandmother sick that lives in Ft Wayne, plus Madison's dad still lives there. Would love to catch up!

Email me at klneedham@yahoo.com.

Kara

Anonymous said...

Oops...klneedham74@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!