Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend of Hoops


This weekend is going to be a very exciting one as I will pretty much be living at the gym. This will bring back a lot of good memories as I have spent many hours in the gyms I will be attending this weekend.


Tonight I will be watching my former High School team, Oak Hill, battle Madison-Grant, which is always a big rival. As a matter of fact, one of the biggest memories of my High School career came against Madison-Grant. I remember I had some buddies who played on my AAU team from there and it was a battle every time. I can remember my junior year when all three of us scored 25 or more points in the same game.

Oak Hill was ranked as high as number 6 in Class 2A before losing a few here lately.


Tomorrow will be a fun day. I will start my day off at 8 AM playing some hoops with some friends of mine, then heading to watch the UNDEFEATED Oak Hill girls team play Madison-Grant. The Lady Eagles are ranked #2 in 2A right now. They bring a 17-0 record in to the game tomorrow.


I will finish my day with a game at Luckey Gym where Goshen battles the Wildcats of IWU. I am looking forward to getting back on campus and seeing some old friends and to see the changes that continue to take place at IWU.


Now, that's my kind of weekend......Plenty of basketball!

No comments: