Monday, January 14, 2008

Down and Out


I don't think I have ever been more disappointed in watching the Colts as I was yesterday. Sitting there with one of my buddies watching that was like watching the Irish this year. The Colts certainly played down to the level of their competition it was pathetic. Here are some things I took away from yesterday.


  1. If you can't beat a team with their BACK-UPS playing, you don't deserve to win.

  2. Our defense was so slow my grandma could have ran on them.

  3. Again, Manning had too many mistakes in the red zone and our wide receivers missed some easy ones.

  4. Marvin Harrison shouldn't have played.

  5. I believe we will have a new coach next year.

Also, I am finished watching the NFL this year. I really don't care to watch the Super Bowl either. The only thing I care about is that the Patriots lose1

No comments: