Sunday, January 27, 2008

Great Weekend For My Teams


As you know from my post on Friday, I had a full weekend of basketball watching my former teams play.


Friday night it was the Oak Hill boys playing Madison Grant and winning 71-61. The Golden Eagles really put it to the Argylls in the second half as they had a huge third quarter to put the game out of reach.


On Saturday, it was off to see the #2 Ranked Golden Eagles girl's team play Madison Grant. The Golden Eagles jumped out to a 22-2 lead and never looked back in blowing out the Argylls 63-31. The Golden Eagles are now 18-0.


Saturday afternoon I found myself watching the college team I played for, the Wildcats of Indiana Wesleyan, take on the Maple Leafs of Goshen. The first half was close, but the Wildcats broke the game open in the second half as they won 79-64.


As you can see, a 3-0 weekend! It was great to see some friends from both high school and college and to see all win made it a great weekend of hoops!

No comments: