Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Roger Clemens

As you know, there has been plenty on ESPN, and all the other T.V. and talk shows about Roger Clemens and the latest steroid mess. I am interested to see what you think about it. Do you think he deserves the Hall of Fame?

This past decade has been labeled "The Steroid Era." To be honest, I am so sick of hearing about it. I say, move on! What is in the past is history and now that Major League Baseball has a better testing policy they need to move on.

If I were a voter for the Hall of Fame, I wouldn't hold these players down from the Hall because this policy wasn't in place yet. I'm not saying that using steroids is good, which it isn't, but just think of ALL the major sports athletes who have probably tried it to get an edge.

The sad thing is, as they get older, it is going to catch up with them in a very negative way.

No comments: