Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anyone but the PATRIOTS


Well, I stated Sunday night that I am finished watching the NFL this season. I am still sticking with that because I could care less who wins. There is one thing that I would love to see happen... the Patriots lose!

One of my buddies wrote in his blog today about the Patriots and even has put a poll on his blog about this dreaded team.


This team has to be one of the most hated teams in sports history. They have a jerk of a coach, who has cheated for who knows how long. If you think about it, do the Patriots even deserve any of the championships they have won? If Barry Bonds gets and asterisk next to his name, so should the Patriots.


So, with that said, I hope the Patriots go down. If they do win again, place an * next to it.

1 comment:

Dan Weiss said...

You could have at least told the people who your buddy is, or put a link to my blog ... something!