Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday Happenings



Well, Tuesday was a busy day. A morning workout, relaxing by the pool,

and then off to a double-header softball game. The softball game was interesting. One of my friends broke his nose on a hard ground ball in the 7th inning. It was not good! There was so much blood I about fainted! Other than that, it was a pretty good night. I hit a homer and had several extra base hits.

My friends made it to Texas, that was an answer to prayer!

Big day today: Workout, relax, work.

2 comments:

Dan Weiss said...

Dude, I wish I could have been there! It would have been nice to see you hit a homer. Not so nice to see Marty take one to the nose! We'll be there Friday.

mamaofsix said...

Hey Dork!!:-)
Hope you get a chance to rest after your long day so you can be pumped up for your double-header tomorrow. The kids have been asking about you all day and wanting to know when you will be home! I think they want some "Uncle Craig" time:-) This week has been fun! Thanks for experiencing "lunch" with my crew:-)