Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Activities

Yesterday was Father's Day. My Mom and Dad spent the day with me and we had a great time. My parents met me for church and then we headed to my Dad's favorite new restaurant, "Famous Dave's" in South Bend for lunch. Oh my goodness... I ate so much that I won't need to eat at all this week! After lunch, we headed to the lake for a time of relaxing at the lake. It was about 94 yesterday so the water felt so good!

Father's Day is always a special day. I am so fortunate to have a great Christian father who raised me in a Christian home and who loves me dearly. Yesterday was just a good time to express to him how much I love him and what he means to me. I thank God daily for two wonderful parents who know and love the Lord with all their hearts.

Just knowing how much my earthly father loves me makes me not even comprehend how much my heavenly father loves me!

No comments: