Monday, June 11, 2007

New Beginning

Tonight I will spend my first night at my new family's house. I am excited about spending some time with my five new brothers and one sister. This afternoon we had a good time swimming and playing games in the pool. I am sure that there will be a lot of that this summer! I just got smoked in Madden 07...I better start practicing more because I don't want to get beat every game this summer (how embarrassing)

I am looking forward to a good night sleep. This has been a long/hard day, but I know God will continue to work in my life. Tomorrow is another day to live for him. We must realize that life is short and we need to take each day like it could be our last.

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Well, you have survived the first 24hrs. Thanks so much for hanging out with the rugrats today so I could get some stuff done. It was kinda nice....no, it was super nice!!
Hope you had a great game! You probably shouldn't have "sunbathed" all day in the heat if you wanted to "have your game on" tonite:-)