Friday, May 30, 2008

That Time of Year

As the school year begins to wind down, my schedule seems to be filled from day to night. This weekend is going to be one jammed packed weekend. There won't be much time to just relax, take a deep breathe, a do nothing. Here is a brief rundown of the weekend to come:

Today:
6:00 DCGO Retreat

Saturday:
Until 1:00 DCGO Retreat
Home to get a few quick things finished
4:00 Hanah's Birthday Party
Somewhere from 6-8 an open house to attend

Sunday:
Church
Open Houses

Should be a fun weekend, but really, really busy. One of the reasons I am looking forward to summer is just slowing down my pace to some degree. I am a pretty busy person and it seems like I am on the go all the time. I am ready just to relax and not be so rushed all the time. Anyone relate?

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Definitely can relate:-) But if you want to add one more thing to your hectic schedule we are having our BIG school's out party next weekend. Andrew has already asked if you were coming so that he could get a game of football going..You haven't missed the invite......I don't have them done yet.