Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Yesterday we celebrated a very important day, Mother's Day. I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my Mom this past weekend. Spending time with my Mom is always an enjoyable thing and a very special time. In looking back on my life, every year that goes by, I begin to see more and more of how my Mom has influenced my life. Here are just a few of the many things my Mom has done for me:
  • She has always been a prayer warrior for me. She has prayed for me when things are going well, and when hard times have hit my life. I have appreciated her Christ-like love for me being a strong Christian woman of God.
  • She attended thousands of sporting events of mine through my life. Even though she might of rather gone shopping, worked with her flowers, etc., she still sacrificed her time for me.
  • She has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders. This includes the area of sports, coaching, whatever I was doing at the time.
  • Her unconditional love at all times, no matter what the circumstance.
  • A Godly role model growing up in the word of God. Just by the example she sets as far as reading her bible and praying regularly.

These are only a few things why I love my Mom so much! She is truly special to me and I treasure her so much!

No comments: