Monday, May 19, 2008

Team Updates


It has been awhile since I have updated how my teams are doing. So, with much enthusiasm, here is a recap:


The Ducks- My basketball team, who has been together since March has really done well. We have only lost three games and won last week in the semi-finals. Tomorrow night is the championship game against the Killa B's, who is the number one seed. This has been a great group of guys to be around and we have done really well in our first year together. If you aren't doing anything tomorrow at 7, come out and support the Ducks!


Softball Team- Well, we have played six games to this point in the spring, and we are 6-0. This is a great start and I am really looking forward to a fun summer of softball.


Tomorrow night is a little frustrating for me. I have a double header softball game as well as my championship basketball game. This won't be a hard choice however as we are chasing a title in hoops!

No comments: