Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Classic Finals


This is how it should be: Lakers vs Celtics in the NBA Finals. I remember clearly as a kid watching the intense rivalry between these two teams. I remember being a huge Laker fan and my brother of course, a huge Celtic fan. Well, after all these years we finally get to see this again!


Rambis, Abdul-Jabbar, Johnson, Scott, Worthy, Bird, McHale, Johnson, Parrish, Ainge......do those names sound familiar to anyone?


Well, now we have Kobe, KG, Gasol, Pierce and Allen. I am really excited because I can now get all my old Laker stuff out and cheer for my "original" NBA team.


The Series gets rolling tomorrow night. My prediction: Lakers in 6! I can't stand the Celtics, did I already mention that?

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

I remember this too because my sister was a HUGE Larry bird fan. I was telling the boys about this rivalry when I was a kid...

Dan Weiss said...

The best part about this post is that you started the list of old players with Kurt Rambis!!!!!! Remember the glasses that guy wore?