Monday, May 14, 2007

A Weekend To Remember


This past weekend I headed to Columbus, Ohio for one of my best friend's weddings. I arrived on Friday afternoon in time to hang out with the guys and gals in the wedding before heading over to the church for the rehearsal. It was a great time of fellowship and fun with my friends. It was a beautiful weekend and it was so good to hang out with Chris and Amy.

I really do feel blessed to have such a great friend like Chris. I met Chris about four years ago when he was an intern at Warsaw Wesleyan. It was during that time that we became really close. He is like a brother to me and I just appreciate his friendship so much.

The wedding on Saturday was awesome! It is so neat to see God put two people together who truly love each other and more importantly, they love God. I am really excited to see what the Lord has planned for Chris and Amy.

The reception was a lot of fun. Great food, fellowship, and dancing! I arrived back home late Saturday night and got a short night's sleep. Of course, Sunday was Mother's Day so it was another busy day!

No comments: