Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trip to Ohio


Well, I am heading to Columbus, Ohio tomorrow through Saturday night for one of my best friend's wedding. I am really looking forward to seeing him and spending this special weekend with him. It looks like the weather is going to be nice so that is a plus!


Last night my small group headed to South Bend and ate at Famous Dave's. OH MY, I have never eaten that many ribs in my life!!! They had all you could eat rib tips for 10.49 and we all got that. The waitress said she has never seen a group of guys eat that many! After supper, we headed to Coldstone Creamery for some ice cream. Everyone was so full of ribs only a few of us got ice cream.


I got home to catch the end of American Idol. I was right, Lakisha went home. Blake will be next to go.


Looking forward to a fun weekend. It may be a couple of days until I post again.

No comments: