Thursday, May 17, 2007

Melinda Gone? R U Kidding Me???


I can't believe it! Melinda went home last night on American Idol. I didn't get to watch it because of church! I am so upset! Melinda was an awesome singer, and more importantly, a good person.


So now, it is Blake against Jordin for the finals next week. I really don't care much about it now. I would like to see Blake win now I guess.


It is just so disappointing that America didn't vote for the BEST SINGER in the competition. I thought that is what this show was all about. I guess not!

2 comments:

derryprenkert said...

I agree, Melinda should be the winner.

I've often wondered if it would be more accurate if people voted for who they thought should NOT stay (a-la Survivor).

By the way, thanks for letting me know about the blog. Your going on my links now, and I'll be reading up!!!

Chunk said...

Yo Craig! Yo!