Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday In Rewind


Well, let's just say I am still on cloud 9 after my big engagement from last night. I was too excited to sleep much last night, but I hope I can sleep well tonight :)

Today was another fun-filled day here on Lake Michigan. Jill and I began our day by running four miles. We have run 4 miles every day this week. Jill has talked me into running in a half marathon in September in Ft. Wayne so we are training for that. Another really cool thing about the half marathon is that my buddy Dan and his wife Katie are also running in it. I am pretty nervous about it, but with Jill's help, I will do fine I think.


After we ran, we ate some breakfast before heading down to the beach. We got to the beach and it was super windy. It seemed like a sandstorm and it wouldn't have been a good day to stay down there. Since it was too windy to stay at the beach, we just headed to the pool where we are staying and had a good time anyway. It started to cloud up around 4 so we headed in to get ready for the evening. We then shopped around a little before having an awesome dinner at The Vineyard, which is a really good pizza place. We finished the night by getting some of our pictures developed that we have taken so far.


Thank you so much for all the comments and love from friends and family during this exciting time in our lives!


Here is a tentative schedule for tomorrow:



  • 4 mile run

  • Breakfast

  • Beach

  • Riding the Sand Dune Buggies in Saugatuck tomorrow night

  • Supper in Saugatuck

No comments: