Monday, July 28, 2008

A Summer To Remember


Wow! It has been awhile since I have blogged. I am ready to get back into the swing of things now. This summer has been the best summer of my life! I can't believe it is almost August and that school is right around the corner. Here are some of the highlights from the past two months of my life:


CDAWG's June/July REWIND:


June:


  • End of school (6th)

  • Went on a mission trip to Washington, D.C. This was an amazing trip where God showed up!

  • Went on vacation to South Haven, Michigan with my fiance and parents

  • Spent several days with family and friends

  • Lots of beach and pool days

  • Lots of softball

July:



  • Got engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world!!!!! God has blessed me with one awesome fiance!

  • Spent the 4th of July with my fiance, parents, and some of my best friends

  • Lots of pool and beach days

  • Summer Camp. This by far was the best camp I have EVER been to in my life! I saw God move in so many ways with our students. I am so excited to see where our youth group goes this year and beyond

  • Lots of fun time with friends

  • Lots of softball

August is right around the corner (Friday) and it is coming quickly. I am headed to see the White Sox vs Red Sox on August 10 so that will be fun.

1 comment:

Kris Hood said...

She is indeed the most beautiful girl in the world - inside and out. And God will certainly use you two as a team for Him. God bless you as you plan for your life together!