Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally...Notre Dame Football Is Back


This is one of the best times of the year for me. After a dismal 2007 and a LONG off-season, the Fighting Irish open their 2008 schedule with a home game tomorrow against San Diego State. I am heading to the game with my brother. Being on campus for a game is such a neat experience. You get to converse with crazy Irish fans, take a tour of the campus, go to the bookstore to look around, eat some great food, and most of all, watch the Irish play.

We will see how the Irish do this season. I can guarantee it won't be as bad as last year. I predict eight wins on the season. GO IRISH!

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

Have FUN!!! Don't forget to tailgate:-) I'm sure John and the boys will be heading to a game before the season's over.

Tim Berkey said...

Doubt it will be that great. By the way check out my last post.