Wednesday, March 5, 2008

On Fire Rallies- Last Night


Wow! That pretty much sums up the On Fire Rallies for me. Tonight was the last night of OFR and it pretty much was an incredible night. As I stood there tonight listening and worshipping, I began to get chills that I rarely ever get. This week Caleb Bislow has really been talking to us about stepping out and really stepping over the edge for Christ. As we were singing the song "From the Inside Out" in the closing moment, the Lord really began speaking to me about what my next step needs to be. There are a few people who I have been hesitant to share my faith with but after these last four days, I have realized that I need to do something about it.


Tonight's title was "A Dangerous Invitation" Basically, Christ is looking for crazy ones that will step out of their comfort zones and going to battle for him no matter what the cost.

Scripture used: Matthew 4:18-22



  • In the Bible, there are several examples of people who didn't ask any questions they just followed Christ. They didn't ask questions at all, they just went. Here are a few examples:

  • Moses- takes on entire empire

  • Noah- built an ark on dry land

  • Joshua- walked around city for 7 days and then God wanted him to shout out loud.

All of these things are pretty crazy, pretty ridiculous things.....but you know what, these people got it! Are we willing to act ridiculous for God?????? This is a statement that pretty much hit me right in the gut tonight.


This might be the biggest thing I took out of the four nights:


"Sometimes when God asks us to follow him, sometimes we have to leave EVERYTHING precious behind." The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. As Christians, we need to step up our game for Christ. Who is willing to "step-up" with me?




No comments: