Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bowling... A Horrible Sight

On Friday night, I had a "guys night-out" with my good friends Marty, Dan and Derry. We went to Wings, Etc. and then headed bowling. I knew once my buddies mentioned "bowling" I was going to be well.......embarrassed! I am not the best bowler in the world (just ask my friends this) and I knew it could get a little dicey. Well, let's just say in two games played I had a 78 each time. I took home the last place scores both times and it was pretty embarrassing.

I am glad I have great friends who could care less about scores and more about our friendship. It has been too long since we all four got together for a good time of fellowship, laughter and fun!

It was a great night and I am looking forward to getting together again soon!

1 comment:

derryprenkert said...

I'm with you bro. It was a great time. I say it's "Rock Band Night" once Marty get's his XBox 360. That will be a night to remember!!!