Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NFL Predictions- Week 10

Last week my good friend Dan challenged me to make my NFL picks for each week. I have accepted the challenge and here are my predictions for this week:

Bills over Patriots- No doubt I can't stand the Patriots, after losing to my Colts, easy pick.
Panthers over Raiders- The Raiders are horrible, Panthers playing well.
Colts over Steelers- Last week was a good start for the Colts, plus, maybe no Big Ben for the Steelers.
Chargers over Chiefs- Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL.
Eagles over Giants- Eagles are due for a big win, not sold on the Giants. They finally play someone.
Cardinals over 49ers- Kurt Warner is putting up MVP numbers.
Browns over Broncos- 2 words: Brady Quinn
Dolphins over Seahawks- Pennington playing well, Seahawks going in the wrong direction.
Jets over Rams- Favre leads Jets to another comeback win.
Titans over Bears- I would love for the Bears to win this one, but remember who is at QB.
Ravens over Texans- Defense wins this one.
Lions over Jaguars- Upset special, Lions win their first.
Vikings over Packers- Vikings spice up the division, Packers aren't that good.
Saints over Falcons- This one might be high scoring, Falcons have been very surprising.

I feel good about these picks. I am actually up 1-0 on Dan after predicting a Colts win last week over the Patriots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the FREE steak dinner Dan owes you!! :)

Jill

mamaofsix said...

I left you a message on here last week but it hasn't showed. I was just nagging you about the night at Outback you still owe us:-)How could we forget that, lol!