Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hoop It Up

It is time for college basketball to begin and it is going to be an interesting one. For IU, this is the Tom Crean era. Being an IU fan, this season could be very hard to watch. IU has only one returning player from a year ago and he didn't get much playing time. When I first looked at this season's roster, I have never heard of most of these guys at all! IU opened with a win over the weekend against Northwestern State. I know, I have never heard of them either. The new look Hoosiers face IUPUI tonight in Assembly Hall. This would usually be a blowout in-state game against the Jags, but not this year. It will be interesting to see how they do tonight. I will be watching the Big Ten Network to get my first look at the new team. If Crean can win 10-12 games this year, this will be a major accomplishment for this group. I like IU's direction with Crean. Hoosier Nation must be patient because the Sampson mess won't be cleaned up in one year.

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

You sound like a commentator! LOL!