Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NFL Picks

Well, I didn't have a great week last week. I am hoping to "gobble" up some victories this week in honor of Thanksgiving. Here are the picks:

Thanksgiving Games:
Titans over Lions- The Titans are going to be upset after losing last week for the first time. Why do they keep putting the Lions on Thanksgiving Day?
Cowboys over Seahwawks- The Cowboys played well last week. T.O. had a huge game. Look for Romo and Company to continue to play well at home.
Eagles over Cardinals- I almost picked the Cardinals here, but with McNabb getting benched last week, I think he will be ready to play this week.

Sunday Games:
Dolphins over Rams- The Dolphins need this win to stay above .500, the Rams are playing bad football again.
Packers over Panthers- The Packers got waxed last weekend, look to rebound at home against a playoff team.
Giants over Redskins- If the Redskins defense shows up, the Giants may be in trouble. This is the second week in a row I have picked the G-Men.
Bills over 49ers- Both of these teams have struggled. The 49ers have played hard under their new coach, but that won't get them a win this week.
Ravens over Bengals- This game isn't even close. So long Marvin Lewis.
Colts over Browns- The Colts may be the best team in the AFC. They are playing great football. I like Brady Quinn, but they have no chance against a much better team.
Saints over Bucs- This is my upset of the week. Did you see the Saints on Monday night? If they play like that, look out NFC.
Jets over Broncos- J-E-T-S....JETS, JETS, JETS!
Raiders over Chiefs- This game might as well be the Toilet Bowl, they both stink!
Steelers over Patriots- Again, I think the Patriots will win this game, but I can't pick them!
Vikings over Bears- This is a huge game for both. The winner takes the lead in the North Division. This will come down to turnovers.
Chargers over Falcons- I totally forgot this game. Chargers need a win badly!

Monday Night Football:
Texans over Jags- I think the Texans are improving and the Jags season has gone down the tank. I think the Jags are the most disappointing team this season.

1 comment:

Dan Weiss said...

You forgot a game - Falcons at Chargers.