Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, it was another busy weekend! Friday night I headed to the Warsaw and Northwood game with my buddy Jason. We both thought that this would be a good game. We were both wrong! Northwood looked really good in beating Warsaw 54-24. The Panters are for real!

Saturday was a day for getting things done, working out, watching a little football. My Irish fell to North Carolina in a close one, 29-24. The Irish looked great in the first half, but turnovers did them in at the end. Saturday night we headed to Casa's for supper to celebrate Judith's retirement. It was a great time of fellowship!

Sunday was church and then to David's birthday party. David just turned 4 and he is one of my favorite kids in the whole world! David loves Larry Boy, loves being a cowboy, and loves to pick on me :) It was a lot of fun hanging out with our good friends. Happy Birthday David!

No comments: