Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall


Fall is finally here. Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the changing of the leaves, sweatshirt weather, and the beginning of basketball season. It is also the time of year for my birthday (today), Parent-Teacher Conferences, and Fall Break.


This will be a busy week as I look forward to a few days off for Fall Break. I am so thankful for the wonderful class I have this year and all their excitement they bring each day to school.


On the Football front, it will be an important weekend for the Irish and the Colts.

Notre Dame travels to Washington to face a win less Huskies team. They can't afford a letdown, this is one that shouldn't even be close.

The Colts looked horrible in a loss Sunday to the Packers. It doesn't get any easier as they travel to the only undefeated team in the NFL, the Titans this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Helfrich!
~The Perry Family:-)