Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thoughts From The Past Week

Last week was Spring Break and of course the time flew by as usual. Here is a recap of the week:
  • I had the chance finally to watch all the episodes of American Idol in one week. On the night of American Idol Gives Back I was totally floored when the Idols sang "Shout to the Lord" I totally got chills when they sang that. Not only did they end the night with that song, they started Thursday's show with the same song. It is amazing that people in Hollywood would put this song on. However, if you noticed, they left out the name of Jesus. That is part of our problem in America today, people are scared to proclaim the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I slept in almost everyday, it was great!
  • I had the chance to workout everyday for at least 2 hours.....without rushing!
  • Spent valuable time with my girlfriend!
  • Spent some time with my family
  • Spent time with some friends in Indy
  • Went to The Cheesecake Factory.....I could have that everyday!
  • Watched some baseball for the first time all season.
  • Did some Spring cleaning
  • Went to Indy's East 91st Church on Sunday....awesome Worship there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.