Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday Shopping

Wow, I don't know why I do this to myself every year. I was in Ft. Wayne on Saturday doing some last minute shopping, a let me tell you, it was just plain stupid! I don't think I moved for like 45 minutes as traffic was horrible. By the time I got to the mall, it then took another 20 minutes to find a spot to park. Sometimes I wish I would just get all my shopping done in early December so I don't have to worry about the "last minute rush."
So, I get to the mall and of course, you could hardly walk it was so crowded. Again, I began to get a little irritated with the long lines, with the pushing and shoving. It was just plain stupid that I waited until the last minute. Anyway, I am finished now...thank goodness!!!!

Well, Christmas Break is here and I am so glad. I have been working out, relaxing, and spending some great time with my family. I am getting ready to go see a movie now and then have our annual Christmas Eve celebration tonight.

On the Sports Scene.... Colts win big again....what's new? I still think they are going to beat the Patriots in the postseason.

I just read where the Bulls just fired Scott Skiles as coach... too bad Scottie.

More Bowl games on tonight... I love this time of year. Football, Football, more Football!

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Merry Christmas!!! Tell your parents Hello for us!!! Enjoy your relaxation time! What movie did you go see?