Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 In Review

As 2007 comes to a close, I wanted to kind of rewind this year by expressing the highlights of this year.

God is so good and even in the difficult times he brings so much joy and encouragement to our lives daily.

Here are just a few of the highlights for me this year:
  1. God blessing me with such a great church in NMC and allowing me to go to New York on a mission trip in June and seeing lives changed for Christ.
  2. The Colts winning the Super Bowl against the Bears.
  3. God blessing me with new friends, which happen to be two of my best friends, Dan and Marty.
  4. Witnessing on the streets of NY and leading a Chinese man to Christ in Central Park.
  5. Celebrating with my parents this month as they celebrated their 36th Wedding Anniversary.
  6. Staying in shape and staying with my workout plan.
  7. 3DYC experience, Transformation is coming in 2008!
  8. Indiana Wesleyan's Women win National Championship and finish 36-0.
  9. On Fire Rallies with my former Youth Pastor Charlie Alcock in March.
  10. Watching Fireworks on July 4th in New York City.

These are just a few of the highlights of 2007.. may God Bless you as this year ends!

No comments: