Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend Update


Well, this past weekend was a busy one.


Friday I headed to Bremen to see the Lions win their first game over LaVille. Several youth kids play for Bremen and did a great job.


Saturday I watched just a little of those NOT Fightin Irish as they went to 0-4 for the first time in school history. I then went to a concert that night to see the Gather Homecoming Concert, it was really good. A lot of oldies, but goodies.


Sunday was busy: Church, BW's with some friends to watch the Colts go 3-0, then small groups that night.


Monday: More ISTEP tests, soccer practice, workout and then my friend Dan came over to watch Monday Night Football and Vince Young post an impressive victory.


Today was busy: ISTEP, practice, then I went to watch Northwood-Plymouth soccer. It was interesting as one of my friends about got kicked out of the game :)

No comments: