Monday, September 3, 2007

A Total "WRECK"


Well, Saturday started off with lots of big time hopes, excitement all around the Notre Dame campus, tail-gating, bookstore visit, a little catch on the ND grounds, lots of excitement all over the place as everyone was pumped about the 2007 College Football Season.


Well, after all the ND Band pregame that got everyone juiced for the big game against Georgia Tech was over...the ND season began with a "WRECK"


First of all:

Notre Dame, known for passing many times under Charlie Weis didn't complete it's first pass until like 8 minutes left in the SECOND QUARTER. It was kind of what a lot of people expected..a pretty bad Fighting Irish football team.


Here are some things I took away from this embarrassment:

1. Demetrius Jones is not the QB answer. Put in Jimmy Claussen!

2. The Offensive Line, which was suppose to be a strength, gave up 9 sacks and a bunch of my friends could block better than that.

3. The Defense was on the field way too long. They looked pretty good in the first half, but then again, they looked normal after that.

4. Charlie Weis needs to be more aggressive on offense. By the way, where did Armondo Allen and James Aldridge go after the first quarter?

5. I predicted ND to win like 8 games. After Saturday's blow out loss, they could start the season 0-8 and I am not even kidding.


All I have to say is that I am glad the Colts open the season on Thursday! GO COLTS!

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

I knew this post would be coming! I watched the game @ home and just cringed. There young and fresh (didn't look it) and definitely need some work. It was my dad's 1st game @ the stadium and I bet he never forgets it:-(

zeke brown h - 5 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o check this vid out its your favorite