Thursday, September 13, 2007

Important Football Weekend


We are now a few days away until we find out who will win it's first game. Will it be the Fighting Irish or Wolverines? Please comment and let me know your prediction.


Here we go with my prediction:

Jimmy Clausen is going to pass for over 200 yards on a weak Michigan defense, James Aldridge is going to break out with a good game, and the ND defense will force 3 turnovers.


Final Score: Notre Dame 27 Michigan 17


Tomorrow night is Northwood's Homecoming as they take on NLC rival Wawasee. I will be at that important game as both teams have struggled at 1-3. I think this game may be high scoring, but since I have so many friends on both sides, I'm not going to make a prediction on this one.


Now for the defending champions..the Colts. They travel to face a very talented Tennessee Titan team and Vince Young. I was so impressed with the Colts D last week in a blowout win vs the Saints. The big question for me this week: Will the Colts Defense look that good again, or will they revert back to last year's bunch?


Prediction: Colts 31 Titans 20


We are preparing for ISTEP starting next week and tomorrow night at the Warsaw game each principal will have the opportunity to kick an extra point. I am going to be praying a lot for my principal that he won't slip and fall and pull his back out :)

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Ready for the Big game today??