Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Training Update


Well, the big race is just a month away and my training is picking up. On Saturday, I ran 9 miles and didn't feel as bad as I thought I would. I ran 6 last night and felt a little sluggish at the end. I think tonight is a 5 mile run.

I thought that I would be dreading the race in September, but as the time gets closer, I am getting more excited about it. My buddy Dan is running in the Labor Day race in Plymouth on Monday and it is great to see him excited about running the race also. I have a feeling that the race will go a lot quicker than I think because it won't be a boring run at all. There will be plenty of cheering people, friends, family, and much more along the course. September 27 will be here before I know it!

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

Remind me again, where is the race?? I think there's a mini in Chicago in October:-)

Tim Berkey said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM