Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chi-town




On Sunday my aunt, brother, Dad and I headed to the big city of Chicago to see the White Sox play the Red Sox. I have been looking forward to this game for awhile now. It was two really good teams playing. I was pretty disappointed that my favorite player Ken Griffey Jr. didn't play at all. Griffey just got traded from the Reds to the White Sox a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day, about 77, which was really nice for a game. The Red Sox jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first when Mike Lowell connected on a 3-run homer. The Sox came back with some big shots of their own from Thome,Quintin and Dye. The Sox held on to win 6-5 in a really exciting game!


I always enjoy going to games with my family, we haven't been able to do this for awhile because of busy schedules, but we are planning to go to another game in September.

1 comment:

mamaofsix said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time:-)
Ready for Friday??