Monday, August 27, 2007

Lots To Catch Up On


Well, it has been 22 days since I have last posted! I know, you are saying..."What in the heck happened to you?" Well, finishing summer school, getting ready for a new school year, and doing last minute fun things took up most of those 22 days.


Well, the 2007-08 School Year is off and running. I have a really fun class and I am looking for an incredible year this year!


Soccer try-outs started tonight....it is going to be a fun team I think this year.


We had our annual church Baptism last night at Wagner's Pond. Can I just tell you how awesome that was! I have never been to an outdoor baptism like that in my life! There were a lot of people who came out to support all of those who were baptised. It was also neat to see 15 Senior High students baptised yesterday. Just being a part of that ministry and seeing these students grow in their faith in Jesus Christ is just so exciting!


The NFL and College football seasons are right around the corner. I have two things to look forward to this week.

1. NFL Fantasy Draft Thursday Night

2. Going to the ND and Georgia Tech game on Saturday


I am pumped and it should be a lot of fun. It is going to be interesting to see how the Irish will fare this season with such a young team. I have a lot of faith in Mr. Weiss!

1 comment:

Dan Weiss said...

I'm thinking you meant Mr. Weis, as in Charlie Weis. But, if it wasn't a mistake, I'm glad you have a lot of faith in me!