Friday, April 27, 2007

NFL DRAFT UPDATE


Tomorrow as you know is the NFL Draft in New York City. For the past six months people have been speculating on who the #1 Draft will be. You hear the names of Jamarcus Russell of LSU, Brady Quinn of Notre Dame and Calvin Johnson of Georgia Teach.


What I am sick of is the talk of Mr. Quinn from ND. A lot of people have him going as low as 9the on the board. Are you kidding me??? This QB is NFL ready and has played for an NFL coach in Charlie Weiss. And, if I hear one more time that Quinn didn't win any "Big Games" at ND, I may just throw up.


This guy is a proven winner who has done more with the talent he had around him than many would have. Jamarcus Russell only started 2 years at LSU, Quinn has 4 years of starting experience.


My prediction is that Quinn will go #3 tomorrow to his hometown Cleveland Browns. As we all know, the Browns need more than just a QB, but at least, it will put people in the seats!

No comments: