Thursday, April 26, 2007

American Idol


Last night was America Gives Back on American Idol . It was a 2 hour show that really touched my heart. It is amazing how poor of conditions many people live in around the world. AI showed many clips last night of Africa. The pictures of all the children starving and seeing their tears really hit me hard last night.


We as Americans complain so much about what we don't have. I don't think I ever want to complain again after watching the show last night. Many of the poor people in the U.S. are rich compared to the people of Africa. Just to see the faces of the people there. Many are dying every 30 seconds of different diseases and we just live out our worldly lives here.


It was an amazing show with a lot of good performances. Kerry Underwood, Josh Grobin, and Rascal Flatts really did a great job. By the way, nobody got kicked off the show last night. They will be kicking two off next week.


My prediction: Lakisha and Phil

No comments: