Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Back!


I know, it has been a month since I have posted something here. With the start of a new school year, things have just been so hectic. A lot has been happening the past month, so I will try to update a little now.

1. The start of the college football season is off and running. My Irish are 2-1, could very easily be 3-0 or 1-2 right now. The loss of Michael Flyod is going to hurt, but our bench is pretty stacked. The Irish travel to Purdue this week, should be win #3.

2. The Colts are off to a 2-0 start. A great game on Monday night. The Colts only had the ball for 15 minutes and scored 27 points, are you kidding me? Our defense is still an issue, won't go far without them picking up the pace.

3. It is almost the end of September and I am doing awesome with my New Year's Resolutions. I still have not had a pop or any fries this year (not that it hasn't been tempting!)

4. The Tin Caps are the Champions of the Midwest League! My wife and I went to several games, including the playoffs. I am really looking forward to next year, I think we are going to get season tickets!

5. School is off to a great start, I really like my class and they are a ton of fun!

No comments: